It is dated in 1737. According with the Libro de Fábrica this cruceiro (stone cross) was made by the stonemason Alberto Pichel, from Negreiros (Silleda). It is a simple cruceiro, with a platform with two steps. It has a cubic pedestal, and the shaft rises from here, not from the centre, but from the backside (pousadoiro, a stone table). The capital has frames and a cross without statues.