Stone cross of Outeiro It is situated in Anzo, and it was built in 1709.
Stone Cross of Noceda It was built in 1709.
Stone Cross of Moneixas It dates from 1763, according to the inscription on the pedestal
Stone Cross of Mandriñán The pedestal, cube in shape, has an inscription indicating the year of construction, 1814.
Stone Cross of Lalín de Arriba Located in the urban area, it dates from 1675, which makes it the oldest in the municipality.
Stone Cross of Goiás This stone cross dates back to 1901, and it was sculpted by Manuel González Perdiz.
Stone Cross of Galegos The year of construction, 1889, is inscribed on all four sides of the pedestal.
Stone Cross of Donsión This stone cross has been dated in 1789.
Stone Cross of Catasós It is dated in 1737. According with the Libro de Fábrica this stone cross was made by the stonemason Alberto Pichel, from Negreiros (Silleda).
Stone Cross of A Veiga It was built in 1885. It has a cubic pedestal with an inscription where appears the name of the author, Francisco Otero.